Faith Chapel Youth Ministry (a.k.a. 4Yoursoul) is geared to all young people between the ages of 11-18.
For more information you can:
-Call or text Rev. Emily Fontenot @ 225-978-1310
-Email us @ email@example.com
-You can follow us on instagram @fccogyouthministry
-You can like our facebook page: Faith Chapel Church of God Youth Ministry
-Elder Victoria Kwentua is the elder responsible for this ministry
To be a catalyst in raising up a new generation of Christ-centered disciples.
“And in HIM you to are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by HIS spirit.”_ Ephesians 2:22 (NIV, emphasis added)
1) We Value Students: Students are chosen by God to make an extreme difference in their world and are essential to the health of the church.
2) We Value Youth Workers: Youth workers are crucial in passing the faith on to the next generation.
3) We Value Spiritual Growth: Spiritual growth is intentional, lifelong process.
4) We Value Prayer: Prayer is essential to unleashing God’s power.
5) We Value the Church: It is the vehicle God ordained to change the world.
We meet every Wednesday night at 7 p.m. for Youth Bible study.
The youth are incorporated into all aspects of service on 3rd Sunday.