The Faith Chapel Collegiate & Young Adult Ministry is a ministry catered to age 18-35. The purpose of our ministry is to provide a spiritual support system for young adults in the transition of:
- finishing school
- starting a new job
- building relationships and networks
- starting a family
- learning to foster a better relationship with Christ in their lives
If you’re interested in more information, you can:
- Send us an email at FCCM225@gmail.com
- Call or text Bro. Adam Kwentua at (225.803.9616)
- Send us a message on Facebook – facebook.com/fccm225
- Send us a message on Twitter – twitter.com/fccm225
Our vision coincides with our church’s vision which is to exist as a congregation to reach out to our community and beyond in Kingdom focused ministries beginning with Baton Rouge as our “Jerusalem”, expanding beyond the city to outlying areas, our state and our world, “Judea, Samaria and to the end of the earth.” Act 1:8. In addition, we seek to encourage our young adult to extend that ministry focus into their own area of specialty whether that be sports, music, arts, health or any other area.
Young Adult Bible Study is every other Tuesday. We meet from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm. If you’re interested in joining us, please call Adam at (225.803.9616) or Jami at (225.572.7396 to get more information on our meeting location.